Oral Candida isolates in patients undergoing radiotherapy for head and neck cancer: prevalence, azole susceptibility profiles and response to antifungal treatment
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2004
Oral Microbiology and Immunology
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 347–351, December 2004
How to Cite
Belazi, M., Velegraki, A., Koussidou-Eremondi, T., Andreadis, D., Hini, S., Arsenis, G., Eliopoulou, C., Destouni, E. and Antoniades, D. (2004), Oral Candida isolates in patients undergoing radiotherapy for head and neck cancer: prevalence, azole susceptibility profiles and response to antifungal treatment. Oral Microbiology and Immunology, 19: 347–351. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-302x.2004.00165.x
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2004
- Accepted for publication June 1, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!