This consensus statement is based on a workshop about “The standardization of food challenge tests in infants and children” held during the 4th Annual Meeting of ESPACI in Potsdam, April 22–25, 1993.
Proposals for standardization of oral food challenge tests in infants and children
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 11–13, February 1994
How to Cite
Niggemann, B., Wahn, U., Sampson, H. A. and Niggemann, B. (1994), Proposals for standardization of oral food challenge tests in infants and children. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, 5: 11–13. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3038.1994.tb00212.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Received July 17, 1993 Accepted July 17, 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!