Atopy prevention in childhood: the role of diet Prospective 5-year follow-up of high-risk infants with six months exclusive breastfeeding and solid food elimination
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 5, Issue S5, pages 26–28, May 1994
How to Cite
Kajosaari, M. (1994), Atopy prevention in childhood: the role of diet Prospective 5-year follow-up of high-risk infants with six months exclusive breastfeeding and solid food elimination. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, 5: 26–28. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3038.1994.tb00344.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.