Evaluation of IgA measurements as a method for detecting maternal blood contamination of cord blood samples
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 125–129, August 1996
How to Cite
Ownby, D. R., McCullough, J., Johnson, C. C. and Peterson, E. L. (1996), Evaluation of IgA measurements as a method for detecting maternal blood contamination of cord blood samples. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, 7: 125–129. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3038.1996.tb00119.x
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
- Received January 25, 1996 Accepted May 18, 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.