Cat and dog allergen in mattresses and textile-covered floors of homes which do or do not have pets, either in the past or currently
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 31–35, February 1998
How to Cite
Egmar, A.-C., Emenius, G., Almqvist, C. and Wickman, M. (1998), Cat and dog allergen in mattresses and textile-covered floors of homes which do or do not have pets, either in the past or currently. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, 9: 31–35. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3038.1998.tb00297.x
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
- Received May 5,1997 Accepted December 3,1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.