Levocetirizine in children: evidenced efficacy and safety in a 6-week randomized seasonal allergic rhinitis trial
Version of Record online: 6 APR 2005
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 267–275, May 2005
How to Cite
De Blic, J., Wahn, U., Billard, E., Alt, R. and Pujazon, M.-C. (2005), Levocetirizine in children: evidenced efficacy and safety in a 6-week randomized seasonal allergic rhinitis trial. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, 16: 267–275. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3038.2005.00216.x
- Issue online: 25 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 6 APR 2005
- Accepted 29 September 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.