The PIAMA study is a combined effort of IRAS, Utrecht University (Prof. B. Brunekreef), the Sophia Children's Hospital of the Rotterdam Medical School (Prof. J.C. de Jongste), the Beatrix Children's Hospital of University Hospital Groningen (Dr J. Gerritsen, Prof. D.S. Postma), the Central Laboratory of the Red Cross Blood Transfusion Service (Prof. R.C. Aalberse) and the National Institute of Public Health and the Environment (Dr H.A. Smit).
The effect of prenatal exposure on total IgE at birth and sensitization at twelve months and four years of age: The PIAMA study
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 10–18, February 2005
How to Cite
Kerkhof, M., Wijga, A., Smit, H. A., De Jongste, J. C., Aalberse, R. C., Brunekreef, B., Gerritsen, J., Postma, D. S. and the PIAMA study group (2005), The effect of prenatal exposure on total IgE at birth and sensitization at twelve months and four years of age: The PIAMA study. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, 16: 10–18. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3038.2005.00217.x
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Accepted 4 October 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.