Three-year follow-up of clinical and inflammation parameters in children monosensitized to mites undergoing sub-lingual immunotherapy
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2005
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 519–526, September 2005
How to Cite
Marcucci, F., Sensi, L., Di Cara, G., Salvatori, S., Bernini, M., Pecora, S. and Burastero, S. E. (2005), Three-year follow-up of clinical and inflammation parameters in children monosensitized to mites undergoing sub-lingual immunotherapy. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, 16: 519–526. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3038.2005.00301.x
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2005
- Accepted 10 May 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.