The prevalence of peanut sensitization and the association to pollen sensitization in a cohort of unselected adolescents – The Odense Adolescence Cohort Study on Atopic Diseases and Dermatitis (TOACS)
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2005
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 501–506, September 2005
How to Cite
Mortz, C. G., Andersen, K. E. and Bindslev-Jensen, C. (2005), The prevalence of peanut sensitization and the association to pollen sensitization in a cohort of unselected adolescents – The Odense Adolescence Cohort Study on Atopic Diseases and Dermatitis (TOACS). Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, 16: 501–506. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3038.2005.00302.x
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2005
- Accepted 11 May 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.