A different pattern of risk factors for atopic and non-atopic wheezing in 9–12-year-old children
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2005
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 471–477, September 2005
How to Cite
García-Marcos, L., Castro-Rodríguez, J. A., Suarez-Varela, M. M., Garrido, J. B., Hernandez, G. G., Gimeno, A. M., González, A. L., Ruiz, T. R. and Torres, A. M. (2005), A different pattern of risk factors for atopic and non-atopic wheezing in 9–12-year-old children. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, 16: 471–477. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3038.2005.00318.x
- Issue online: 21 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2005
- Accepted 13 May 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.