Basophil Activation Test and specific IgE measurements using a panel of recombinant natural rubber latex allergens to determine the latex allergen sensitization profile in children
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2006
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 148–156, March 2006
How to Cite
Sanz, M. L., García-Avilés, M. C., Tabar, A. I., Anda, M., García, B. E., Barber, D., Salcedo, G., Rihs, H.-P. and Raulf-Heimsoth, M. (2006), Basophil Activation Test and specific IgE measurements using a panel of recombinant natural rubber latex allergens to determine the latex allergen sensitization profile in children. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, 17: 148–156. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3038.2005.00359.x
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2006
- Accepted 10 November 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.