Increased sensitization in urban vs. rural environment – Rural protection or an urban living effect?
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2007
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 209–216, May 2007
How to Cite
Priftis, K. N., Anthracopoulos, M. B., Nikolaou-Papanagiotou, A., Mantziou, V., Paliatsos, A. G., Tzavelas, G., Nicolaidou, P. and Mantzouranis, E. (2007), Increased sensitization in urban vs. rural environment – Rural protection or an urban living effect?. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, 18: 209–216. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3038.2006.00514.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2007
- Accepted 26 October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!