Safety of levocetirizine treatment in young atopic children: An 18-month study
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2007
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 535–542, September 2007
How to Cite
Simons, F. E. R. and on Behalf of the Early Prevention of Asthma in Atopic Children (EPAAC) Study Group* (2007), Safety of levocetirizine treatment in young atopic children: An 18-month study. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, 18: 535–542. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3038.2007.00558.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2007
- Accepted 19 January 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!