Safety of levocetirizine treatment in young atopic children: An 18-month study
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2007
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 535–542, September 2007
How to Cite
Simons, F. E. R. and on Behalf of the Early Prevention of Asthma in Atopic Children (EPAAC) Study Group* (2007), Safety of levocetirizine treatment in young atopic children: An 18-month study. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, 18: 535–542. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3038.2007.00558.x
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2007
- Accepted 19 January 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.