Frequent IgE sensitization to latex, cow's milk, and egg in children with short bowel syndrome
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2007
© 2007 The Authors
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 180–183, March 2008
How to Cite
Mazon, A., Solera, E., Alentado, N., Oliver, F., Pamies, R., Caballero, L., Nieto, A. and Dalmau, J. (2008), Frequent IgE sensitization to latex, cow's milk, and egg in children with short bowel syndrome. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, 19: 180–183. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3038.2007.00591.x
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2007
- Accepted 28 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.