Skin prick test predictive value on the outcome of a first known egg exposure in milk-allergic children
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 319–324, June 2008
How to Cite
Diéguez, M., Cerecedo, I., Muriel, A., Zamora, J., Sánchez-Cano, M. and De la Hoz, B. (2008), Skin prick test predictive value on the outcome of a first known egg exposure in milk-allergic children. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, 19: 319–324. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3038.2007.00652.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Accepted 16 July 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.