Low breast milk TGF-β2 is induced by Lactobacillus reuteri supplementation and associates with reduced risk of sensitization during infancy
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 497–504, September 2008
How to Cite
Böttcher, M. F., Abrahamsson, T. R., Fredriksson, M., Jakobsson, T. and Björkstén, B. (2008), Low breast milk TGF-β2 is induced by Lactobacillus reuteri supplementation and associates with reduced risk of sensitization during infancy. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, 19: 497–504. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3038.2007.00687.x
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2008
- Accepted 30 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!