Kyung Won Kim and Youn Ho Shin contributed equally to this work. This study was supported by Bumsuk Academy Research Fund by 2005.
Relationship between adipokines and manifestations of childhood asthma
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 535–540, September 2008
How to Cite
Kim, K. W., Shin, Y. H., Lee, K. E., Kim, E. S., Sohn, M. H. and Kim, K.-E. (2008), Relationship between adipokines and manifestations of childhood asthma. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, 19: 535–540. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3038.2007.00690.x
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2008
- Accepted 30 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.