Antineuronal antibodies and electroneurophysiological studies in pediatric patients with neuropsychiatric systemic lupus erythematosus
Article first published online: 18 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 192–199, March 2009
How to Cite
Mostafa, G. A., Nazif, H. K., El-Shahawi, H. H., Abd El-Aziz, M. M. and Hassan, M. A. (2009), Antineuronal antibodies and electroneurophysiological studies in pediatric patients with neuropsychiatric systemic lupus erythematosus. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, 20: 192–199. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3038.2008.00753.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2008
- Accepted 25 March 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.