This study was supported by the Korea Health 21 R&D Project, Ministry of Health & Welfare, Republic of Korea (A030001 and A050571).
Local production of total IgE and specific antibodies to the house dust mite in adenoid tissue
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 134–141, March 2009
How to Cite
Shin, S.-Y., Choi, S.-J., Hur, G.-Y., Lee, K.-H., Kim, S.-W., Cho, J.-S. and Park, H.-S. (2009), Local production of total IgE and specific antibodies to the house dust mite in adenoid tissue. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, 20: 134–141. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3038.2008.00756.x
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2008
- Accepted 2 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.