Adverse reactions to skin prick testing in children – Prevalence and possible risk factors
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Munksgaard
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 273–278, May 2009
How to Cite
Norrman, G. and Fälth-Magnusson, K. (2009), Adverse reactions to skin prick testing in children – Prevalence and possible risk factors. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, 20: 273–278. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3038.2008.00761.x
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2009
- Accepted 2 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.