Conflict of Interest: P. Eigenmann has received funding from Phadia and conference honoraria from Phadia, Nestlé and Mead-Johnson; H.A.S. has acted as a paid consultant to Allergen Therapeutics, LLP; All remaining authors declare no conflict of interests.
iPAC: An initiative to fight the burden of allergies in children
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Special Issue: iPAC, an initiative for the future of research in pediatric allergy, asthma and immunology
Volume 19, Issue Supplement s19, pages 1–3, August 2008
How to Cite
Eigenmann, P. A., Antonella Muraro, M., Sampson, H. A. and Wahn, U. (2008), iPAC: An initiative to fight the burden of allergies in children. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, 19: 1–3. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3038.2008.00762.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2008
- Accepted 10 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.