Conflict of interest: All authors declare no conflict of interests.
New visions in specific immunotherapy in children: an iPAC summary and future trends
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Special Issue: iPAC, an initiative for the future of research in pediatric allergy, asthma and immunology
Volume 19, Issue Supplement s19, pages 60–70, August 2008
How to Cite
Halken, S., Lau, S. and Valovirta, E. (2008), New visions in specific immunotherapy in children: an iPAC summary and future trends. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, 19: 60–70. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3038.2008.00768.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2008
- Accepted 3 April 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.