Contributors: Soyer OU participated in the development of the protocol and analytic framework of the study, had primary responsibility for data analysis, had primary responsibility for patient screening in her study center and prepared the manuscript with BE Sekerel.
A multicenter survey of childhood asthma in Turkey – II: Utilization of asthma drugs, control levels and their determinants
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 172–179, March 2009
How to Cite
Soyer, O. U., Beyhun, N. E., Demir, E., Yıldırım, S., Bingöl Boz, A., Altınel, N., Cevit, O., Karakaş, T., Anlar, Y., Söğüt, A., Altıntaş, D., Canıtez, Y., Büyükdereli, Z. and Sekerel, B. E. (2009), A multicenter survey of childhood asthma in Turkey – II: Utilization of asthma drugs, control levels and their determinants. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, 20: 172–179. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3038.2008.00769.x
Beyhun NE participated in the development of the protocol and analytic framework of the study, contributed to preparation of the manuscript.
Demir E, Yıldırım S, Bingöl Boz A, Altınel N, Cevit O, Karakaş T, Anlar Y, Söğüt A, Altıntaş D, Canıtez Y, Büyükdereli Z supervised the design and execution of the study, contributed to preparation of the manuscript, and had primary responsibility for patient screening in their study centers.
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
- Accepted 21 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.