Safety of anti-IgE treatment with omalizumab in children with seasonal allergic rhinitis undergoing specific immunotherapy simultaneously
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 21, Issue 1-Part-II, pages e160–e165, February 2010
How to Cite
Kamin, W., Kopp, M. V., Erdnuess, F., Schauer, U., Zielen, S. and Wahn, U. (2010), Safety of anti-IgE treatment with omalizumab in children with seasonal allergic rhinitis undergoing specific immunotherapy simultaneously. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, 21: e160–e165. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3038.2009.00900.x
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2009
- Accepted 18 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!