Financial disclosure: The study was financially supported by Helsinki University Central Hospital Research Fund, Sigrid Juselius Foundation, and The Finnish Allergy Research Foundation.
The prognosis of wheat hypersensitivity in children
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 21, Issue 2p2, pages e421–e428, March 2010
How to Cite
Kotaniemi-Syrjänen, A., Palosuo, K., Jartti, T., Kuitunen, M., Pelkonen, A. S. and Mäkelä, M. J. (2010), The prognosis of wheat hypersensitivity in children. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, 21: e421–e428. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3038.2009.00946.x
The study was presented in part as a poster at the XXVII Congress of the European Academy of Allergology and Clinical Immunology, Barcelona, Spain, June 7-11, 2008.
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2009
- Accepted 5 September 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.