Treatment of severe vernal keratoconjunctivitis with 1% topical cyclosporine in an Italian cohort of 197 children
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 21, Issue 2p1, pages 330–335, March 2010
How to Cite
Tesse, R., Spadavecchia, L., Fanelli, P., Rizzo, G., Procoli, U., Brunetti, L., Cardinale, F., Miniello, V. L., Bellizzi, M. and Armenio, L. (2010), Treatment of severe vernal keratoconjunctivitis with 1% topical cyclosporine in an Italian cohort of 197 children. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, 21: 330–335. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3038.2009.00948.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2009
- Accepted 5 September 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.