Current address: Education and Health Research at the General Hospital General Zone 1A of the Mexican Institute of Social Security (IMSS), México.
Changes in faecal microbiota of infants with cow’s milk protein allergy – a Spanish prospective case–control 6-month follow-up study
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 21, Issue 2p2, pages e394–e400, March 2010
How to Cite
Thompson-Chagoyan, O. C., Vieites, J. M., Maldonado, J., Edwards, C. and Gil, A. (2010), Changes in faecal microbiota of infants with cow’s milk protein allergy – a Spanish prospective case–control 6-month follow-up study. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, 21: e394–e400. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3038.2009.00961.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2009
- Accepted 28 September 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.