Management of nut allergy influences quality of life and anxiety in children and their mothers
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 21, Issue 4p1, pages 586–594, June 2010
How to Cite
Cummings, A. J., Knibb, R. C., Erlewyn-Lajeunesse, M., King, R. M., Roberts, G. and Lucas, J. S. A. (2010), Management of nut allergy influences quality of life and anxiety in children and their mothers. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, 21: 586–594. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3038.2009.00975.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2010
- Accepted 12 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.