Conflict of interest: none declared.Presented at the IX International Kawasaki Disease Symposium, April 10–12, 2008, Taipei, Taiwan.
Intravenous immunoglobulin preparation type: Association with outcomes for patients with acute Kawasaki disease
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 515–521, May 2010
How to Cite
Manlhiot, C., Yeung, R. S. M., Chahal, N. and McCrindle, B. W. (2010), Intravenous immunoglobulin preparation type: Association with outcomes for patients with acute Kawasaki disease. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, 21: 515–521. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3038.2010.00987.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Accepted 6 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!