The prevalence of atopic dermatitis in children is influenced by their parents’ education: results of two cross-sectional studies conducted in Upper Austria
Article first published online: 27 APR 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 21, Issue 7, pages 1028–1035, November 2010
How to Cite
Weber, A. S. and Haidinger, G. (2010), The prevalence of atopic dermatitis in children is influenced by their parents’ education: results of two cross-sectional studies conducted in Upper Austria. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, 21: 1028–1035. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3038.2010.01030.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2010
- Accepted 21 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.