Asthma in late adolescence – farm childhood is protective and the prevalence increase has levelled off
Article first published online: 8 APR 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 806–813, August 2010
How to Cite
Wennergren, G., Ekerljung, L., Alm, B., Eriksson, J., Lötvall, J. and Lundbäck, B. (2010), Asthma in late adolescence – farm childhood is protective and the prevalence increase has levelled off. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, 21: 806–813. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3038.2010.01057.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2010
- Accepted 15 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.