Maternal B vitamin intake during pregnancy and wheeze and eczema in Japanese infants aged 16–24 months: The Osaka Maternal and Child Health Study
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 22, Issue 1-Part-I, pages 69–74, February 2011
How to Cite
Miyake, Y., Sasaki, S., Tanaka, K. and Hirota, Y. (2011), Maternal B vitamin intake during pregnancy and wheeze and eczema in Japanese infants aged 16–24 months: The Osaka Maternal and Child Health Study. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, 22: 69–74. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3038.2010.01081.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2010
- Accepted for publication 24 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.