Details presented in Appendix.
Problematic severe asthma: A proposed approach to identifying children who are severely resistant to therapy
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 22, Issue 1-Part-I, pages 9–18, February 2011
How to Cite
Konradsen, J. R., Nordlund, B., Lidegran, M., Pedroletti, C., Grönlund, H., van Hage, M., Dahlen, B., Hedlin, G. and In Cooperation with the Swedish network of Pediatric Allergists, Severe Asthma Network (2011), Problematic severe asthma: A proposed approach to identifying children who are severely resistant to therapy. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, 22: 9–18. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3038.2010.01098.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2010
- Accepted for publication 21 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.