Increased OX40 and soluble OX40 ligands in children with Henoch-Schonlein purpura: association with renal involvement
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 22, Issue 1-Part-I, pages 54–59, February 2011
How to Cite
Qin, W., Hongya, W., Yongjing, C., Fang, X., Yue, M., Xuekun, Z., Xiaozhong, L. and Xueguang, Z. (2011), Increased OX40 and soluble OX40 ligands in children with Henoch-Schonlein purpura: association with renal involvement. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, 22: 54–59. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3038.2010.01111.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2010
- Accepted for publication 25 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!