Adherence to the Mediterranean type of diet is associated with lower prevalence of asthma symptoms, among 10–12 years old children: the PANACEA study
Article first published online: 3 APR 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 283–289, May 2011
How to Cite
Arvaniti, F., Priftis, K. N., Papadimitriou, A., Papadopoulos, M., Roma, E., Kapsokefalou, M., Anthracopoulos, M. B. and Panagiotakos, D. B. (2011), Adherence to the Mediterranean type of diet is associated with lower prevalence of asthma symptoms, among 10–12 years old children: the PANACEA study. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, 22: 283–289. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3038.2010.01113.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2011
- Accepted for publication 8 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!