A 5-year venom immunotherapy protocol with 50 μg maintenance dose: safety and efficacy in school children
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 393–397, June 2011
How to Cite
Konstantinou, G. N., Manoussakis, E., Douladiris, N., Hatziioannou, A., Giavi, S., Saxoni-Papageorgiou, P. and Papadopoulos, N. G. (2011), A 5-year venom immunotherapy protocol with 50 μg maintenance dose: safety and efficacy in school children. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, 22: 393–397. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3038.2010.01137.x
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2011
- Accepted for publication 14 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.