Maternal psychosocial factors determining the concentrations of transforming growth factor-beta in breast milk
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 22, Issue 8, pages 853–861, December 2011
How to Cite
Kondo, N., Suda, Y., Nakao, A., Oh-Oka, K., Suzuki, K., Ishimaru, K., Sato, M., Tanaka, T., Nagai, A. and Yamagata, Z. (2011), Maternal psychosocial factors determining the concentrations of transforming growth factor-beta in breast milk. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, 22: 853–861. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3038.2011.01194.x
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Accepted for publication 4 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.