Protocadherin-1 polymorphisms are associated with eczema in two Dutch birth cohorts
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 270–277, May 2012
How to Cite
Koning, H., Postma, D. S., Brunekreef, B., Duiverman, E. J., Smit, H. A., Thijs, C., Penders, J., Kerkhof, M. and Koppelman, G. H. (2012), Protocadherin-1 polymorphisms are associated with eczema in two Dutch birth cohorts. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, 23: 270–277. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3038.2011.01201.x
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Accepted for publication 7 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!