Total viable molds and fungal DNA in classrooms and association with respiratory health and pulmonary function of European schoolchildren
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 22, Issue 8, pages 843–852, December 2011
How to Cite
Simoni, M., Cai, G.-H., Norback, D., Annesi-Maesano, I., Lavaud, F., Sigsgaard, T., Wieslander, G., Nystad, W., Canciani, M., Viegi, G. and Sestini, P. (2011), Total viable molds and fungal DNA in classrooms and association with respiratory health and pulmonary function of European schoolchildren. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, 22: 843–852. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3038.2011.01208.x
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
- Accepted for publication 11 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.