Prevention of asthma in children at risk: Avoiding cow’s milk for 6 months and tobacco smoke forever – Nothing special needed?
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2012
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 96–97, February 2012
How to Cite
Kuikka, L. and Korppi, M. (2012), Prevention of asthma in children at risk: Avoiding cow’s milk for 6 months and tobacco smoke forever – Nothing special needed?. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, 23: 96–97. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3038.2011.01215.x
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.