Sublingual immunotherapy not effective in house dust mite–allergic children in primary care
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 151–159, March 2012
How to Cite
de Bot, C. M. A., Moed, H., Berger, M. Y., Röder, E., Hop, W. C. J., de Groot, H., de Jongste, J. C., Gerth van Wijk, R., Bindels, P. J. E. and van der Wouden, J. C. (2012), Sublingual immunotherapy not effective in house dust mite–allergic children in primary care. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, 23: 151–159. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3038.2011.01219.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2011
- Accepted for publication 6 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!