Current address, Pharmaceutical Research and development, Roche Pharmaceuticals, Nutley, NJ, USA.
Alpha-nicotinic acetylcholine receptor and tobacco smoke exposure: Effects on bronchial hyperresponsiveness in children
Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 40–49, February 2012
How to Cite
Torjussen, T. M., Lødrup Carlsen, K. C., Munthe-Kaas, M. C., Mowinckel, P., Carlsen, K.-H., Helms, P. J., Gerritsen, J., Whyte, M. K., Lenney, W., Undlien, D. E., Shianna, K. V., Zhu, G. and Pillai, S. G. (2012), Alpha-nicotinic acetylcholine receptor and tobacco smoke exposure: Effects on bronchial hyperresponsiveness in children. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, 23: 40–49. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3038.2011.01222.x
The study was performed within ORAACLE (the Oslo Research Group of Asthma and Allergy in Childhood; the lung and environment), a member of the GA2LEN (Global Asthma and Allergy European Network) and GAIN (Genetics of Asthma International Network).
Sponsors for the ECA study was initially the Norwegian Research Council, and later the University of Oslo, the Norwegian Foundation for Health and Rehabilitation, Eastern Regional Health Authority, the Norwegian association of asthma and allergy, the Kloster foundation, Voksentoppen BKL, AstraZeneca, and Phadia. The GAIN study was sponsored by Glaxo-Smith-Kline.
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2011
- Accepted for publication 9 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.