Prenatal administration of Lactobacillus rhamnosus has no effect on the diversity of the early infant gut microbiota
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 255–258, May 2012
How to Cite
Ismail, I. H., Oppedisano, F., Joseph, S. J., Boyle, R. J., Robins-Browne, R. M. and Tang, M. L. K. (2012), Prenatal administration of Lactobacillus rhamnosus has no effect on the diversity of the early infant gut microbiota. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, 23: 255–258. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3038.2011.01239.x
- Issue online: 17 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2011
- Accepted for publication 11 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.