Cost-effectiveness of using an extensively hydrolysed formula compared to an amino acid formula as first-line treatment for cow milk allergy in the UK
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2012
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 240–249, May 2012
How to Cite
Taylor, R. R., Sladkevicius, E., Panca, M., Lack, G. and Guest, J. F. (2012), Cost-effectiveness of using an extensively hydrolysed formula compared to an amino acid formula as first-line treatment for cow milk allergy in the UK. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, 23: 240–249. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3038.2011.01262.x
- Issue online: 17 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2012
- Accepted for publication 29 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!