The association between DRESS and the diminished numbers of peripheral B lymphocytes and natural killer cells
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 289–296, May 2012
How to Cite
Yazicioglu, M., Elmas, R., Turgut, B. and Genchallac, T. (2012), The association between DRESS and the diminished numbers of peripheral B lymphocytes and natural killer cells. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, 23: 289–296. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3038.2012.01268.x
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
- Accepted for publication 17 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!