The study was supported by the Helsinki University Central Hospital Research Funds. Valio Ltd provided probiotics and placebo preparations.
Cow’s milk and ovalbumin-specific IgG and IgA in children with eczema: low β-lactoglobulin-specific IgG4 levels are associated with cow’s milk allergy
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 590–596, September 2012
How to Cite
Savilahti, E. M., Viljanen, M., Kuitunen, M. and Savilahti, E. (2012), Cow’s milk and ovalbumin-specific IgG and IgA in children with eczema: low β-lactoglobulin-specific IgG4 levels are associated with cow’s milk allergy. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, 23: 590–596. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3038.2012.01277.x
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2012
- Accepted for publication 11 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.