Environmental tobacco smoke and male sex modify the influence of IL-13 genetic variants on cord blood IgE levels
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 456–463, August 2012
How to Cite
Chen, C.-H., Lee, Y. L., Wu, M.-H., Chen, P.-J., Wei, T.-S., Wu, C.-T., Tung, K.-Y. and Chen, W. J. (2012), Environmental tobacco smoke and male sex modify the influence of IL-13 genetic variants on cord blood IgE levels. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, 23: 456–463. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3038.2012.01278.x
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2012
- Accepted for publication 11 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.