Unraveling the relationship between aeroallergen sensitization, gender, second-hand smoke exposure, and impaired lung function
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 479–487, August 2012
How to Cite
Brunst, K. J., Ryan, P. H., Lockey, J. E., Bernstein, D. I., McKay, R. T., Khurana Hershey, G. K., Villareal, M., Biagini Myers, J. M., Levin, L., Burkle, J., Evans, S. and LeMasters, G. K. (2012), Unraveling the relationship between aeroallergen sensitization, gender, second-hand smoke exposure, and impaired lung function. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, 23: 479–487. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3038.2012.01292.x
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2012
- Accepted for publication 1 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.