Is prevention of atopic eczema with hydrolyzed formulas cost-effective? A health economic evaluation from Germany
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 597–604, September 2012
How to Cite
Mertens, J., Stock, S., Lüngen, M., v. Berg, A., Krämer, U., Filipiak-Pittroff, B., Heinrich, J., Koletzko, S., Grübl, A., Wichmann, H.-E., Bauer, C.-P., Reinhardt, D., Berdel, D. and Gerber, A. (2012), Is prevention of atopic eczema with hydrolyzed formulas cost-effective? A health economic evaluation from Germany. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, 23: 597–604. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3038.2012.01304.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2012
- Accepted for publication 29 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.